Colleen Ratzlaff LaBeau
- 17850 Kenwood Trail
Lakeville, MN 55044
What Others Have Said....
"Thank you for all your help and assistance with the sale of our house-you went above and beyond the call of duty and we really appreciate that." Pat & Denise L.
"Colleen was excellent?" Ed & Kathy K.
"Thank you for the personal and quick service we received this past week-end. Because of you, our move will be an easier transition, more than we expected!" Don & Mary P.
"Colleen is very professional, courteous and understanding." Greg & Paula K.
"Thank you so much for building such a great house for us? We appreciate all the time you devoted to us and to our building process." Mike & Sarah H.
"Your thoughtfulness always means happiness for us. Thank you very much." Gene, Janice & Brian L.
"Thank you so much? We could not have asked for a better builder to work with? We are so pleased with how our house turned out and how smooth & painless the whole process was?" Dan & Jill H.
"Thanks so much for all you have done. You are a special friend to us." Pat & Deb K.
Welcome to my Website
Reliability You Can Count On!
For Colleen, president of Ratzlaff Homes, Inc., trust is the single most important part of any relationship. She extends that trust to her employees, her subcontractors, and of course, her clients.
Colleen earns the trust of her buyers from the beginning. First, she doesn't always sell someone who walks in the door. Generally, clients will have between four and eight meetings before getting a signed purchase agreement.
"I want to make sure they feel good about building," she says, "and about what they're building."
Colleen also encourages prospective clients to contact her past customers. "We have a list of over two hundred buyers' names that we actively give people to call."
Why use Colleen Ratzlaff LaBeau as your Realtor?
* 2009 Realtor of the Year" recognition for commitment to real estate as well as community involvement
* 2005 REALTOR OF THE YEAR
* Colleen works Real Estate fulll-time plus and makes it her commitment to a career
* Colleen has 3 assistants, available for your needs with over 24 years of combined experience in the real estate industry
* Colleen's husband, Tom LaBeau was licensed in 1976 and was a remodeler for seven years
* Colleen is extremely knowledgeable in new construction from the ground up, as well as helping you design a home that suits your needs and also helps you take precautions for a better resale value
* Colleen specialized in helping a buyer choose an existing home or to build a new one - whichever fits the buyer's needs and wants the best
* An expert in marketing existing homes, Colleen takes the extra steps you need to get the highest possible dollar in the shortest possible market time. Ask her about her extensive Marketing Program for more details
* She works with well-known mortgage lenders and title companies to get you the best possible financing and service you need
* Colleen has her GRI and CRS designations, having taken that extra step to better educate herself and her clients in the real estate market
* Colleen is proud of her service in the home building industry as well as in existing homes sales. She would be happy to give you a list of her past clients upon your request
Who is Colleen?
Colleen was born and raised in Farmington and has lived in Dakota County all her life. She has first-hand knowledge of the communities and their surroundings.
Colleen has been selling real estate since 1985, has been a custom builder since 1986, and Ratzlaff Homes, Inc. since 1999, specializing in both new construction home sales and marketing existing homes.
Colleen also managed a real estate office from 1986 to 1990.
* 2005 President for Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors
* 2004 President Elect for South Twin Cities Association of Realtors
* 2003 Treasurer for Southern Twin City Association of Realtors
* 2000-2006 Government Affairs Public Policy Committee, Served on Governmental Affairs Committee for both Local and State level for over 10 years
* 2002-2003, 1992-1995 Director at Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors
* 2003 Treasurer for Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors
* Served on the Builders Assocation Spring Preview/Fall Parade Committee, 1996-1998
* Director for the Builder's Association for Twin Cities, 2 year term
* Director of Minnesota Board of Realtors, 1994-1997, 2005-2007. Executive Committee for 1997, 1999, 2005, 2006
* Launched and chaired New Home Sales and instructed classes on it
* Served on Strategic Planning Committee for three years
* Served on Professional Standards Committee for six years
* Served on Financial Committee for three years
* Member of Lakeville Chamber of Commerce
Achievements in Real Estate
* 2009, 2005 "Realtor or the Year"
* Chairman's Circle with Edina Realty (highest award) 2001 & 2004
* Master's Circle with Edina Realty (2nd highest award) 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
* President's Club with Edina Realty 1998, 1999, 2000
* Top Sales Associate at Harvey Hanson Realtors in 1992-1997
* Top Sales Associate at Nationwide Realty in 1991
* Top Sales Associate at Alger Johnson Real Estate in 1987-1990
* CRS (Certified Residentail Specialist) designation earned in 1988
* GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute) designation earned in 1986
Get a Team Instead of one!
You still want to know more......
Colleen and Tom sponsor children in the Kids 'N Kinship mentoring program, to help provide an alternative outlook for youths that are raised in less fortunate or single parent households. Colleen also is actively involved with CrossRoads Church outreach program to help better serve the community.
In Colleen's spare time, she can usually be found at a niece or nephew's sporting or extra curricular event. Her love is children and thoroughly enjoys being involved in each of her twenty-three nieces and nephews lives as well as her eight godchildren. She believes it "takes a village" to raise a child, so anything extra she can do to help, she welcomes the opportunity.
Colleen also has a passion for flowers, with many flower gardens throughout her 10 acre homesite. Any leftover time, Colleen loves to spend by the water, motorcycling or skiing in the winter.
Allow Colleen to assist you in any of your real estate needs!
RE/MAX ADVANTAGE PLUS' AGENTS HOLD MANY LEVELS OF EDUCATION. EVERY AGENT ON OUR TEAM THROUGH OUT THE TWIN CITIES IS LICENSED AGENT IN THE STATE OF MINNESOTA. SOME OF OUR AGENTS HOLD LICENSES' IN OTHER STATES AND CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS IN THE PROSPECTIVE STATE YOU NEED HELP IN.
- Founded the "New Home Sales" program for the Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors and instructed agents
- 2005 President, 2004 President Elect and 2003 Treasurer for Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors
- Government Affairs Public Policy Committee for both Local and State level for over 20 years
- 2002-2008, 1992-1995 Director at Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors
- Served on the Builders Association Spring Preview/Fall Parade Committee
- Director of Minnesota Board of Realtors, 1994-1997, 2005-2008 and Executive Committee for several years
- Chaired Education Committee at Board of Realtors numerous years
- Served on Strategic Planning Committee for three years and Professional Standards Committee for six years
- Served on Financial Committee for three years
- Member of Lakeville Chamber of Commerce and Government Affairs Committee
- Elected as a Lakeville Council Person
- Active member of CrossRoads Church overseeing their Inreach Program and serving on many Outreach (mission) tasks
- Mentor for Kids & Kinship
RE/MAX ADVANTAGE PLUS IS A BROKERAGE THAT HAS AGENTS WORKING IN A WIDE VARIETY OF AREAS.
- FIRST TIME BUYERS
- NEW CONSTRUCTION (SALE, BUILD, DEVELPMOENT)
- SHORT SALES
- CURRENT MARKET ANALYSIS
DON'T SEE A SPECIALTY LISTED ABOVE? CALL OUR MAIN OFFICE AT 952-226-7700 AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE AN AGENT GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU FOR THE REAL ESTATE NEED YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
Colleen has numerous achievements in real estate including but not limited to: In the top 1% of brokerages over 12 years. In the ReMax Platinum Club. Realtor of the Year in the Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors, Distinguished Realtor of the Year, #2 in the State of Minnesota for the Prudential Real Estate Affiliaites in 1996.
Colleen Ratzlaff LaBeau