The Porchlight Team
- 17850 Kenwood Trail
Lakeville, MN 55044
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process - the Porch Light Team welcomes you and looks forward to helping you!
About the Porch Light Team
Dorothy Follese and Leah Donnelly are a mother and daughter real estate team from the south metro, working under RE/MAX Advantage Plus. They strive to be accessible and approachable, with a goal of assisting buyers and sellers experiencing life changing events that may impact their living arrangements. Different generation, different viewpoints, but with the same objective—to help you sell or buy a home in quickest, easiest fashion. Leah and Dorothy are both involved in each transaction, lending flexibility to their clients.
RE/MAX Advantage Plus is a full-service brokerage with agents working in a wide variety of areas. Dorothy and Leah's areas of expertise include:
- First time buyers
- New construction (sale, building, development)
- Short Sales
- Current market analysis
- Family homes
Don't see a specialty listed above? Call Dorothy at 612-940-8293 or Leah at 952-200-0042 for all your real estate needs.
Why Hire Us?
Time is valuable in today’s fast paced society, and hiring the Porch Light Team can help you to get into your new home quickly.
* Let us be your buffers --- agents take the hassle out of your property showings and visits, and provide you with the information you need and want. We will guide you through the buying and selling processes without undue pressure.
* Apart of the industry --- agents possess intimate knowledge and buzz about the real estate industry. We can identify comparable sales and provide relevant information to guide you in a transaction. In addition, we can aid in providing additional data such as local schools, shopping, neighborhood characteristics, etc.
* Knowledge of market conditions --- Market conditions govern your home buying and selling process. The Porch Light team prides themselves up keeping up with current events in the housing market. Data such as the average per square foot cost of similar homes, median and average sales prices, and average days on market, and ratios of list-to-sold prices, among other criteria, will give you the information you need to proceed on your new home purchase.
* Our web of networks --- The Porch Light Team networks with other professionals, many of whom provide services that you will need to buy, sell or use for repairs and remodeling. Leah and Dorothy know which vendors have a reputation for competency, efficiency, and competitive pricing. In addition, they have good lender connections, and can lead you to a helpful loan officer.
* Paperwork pros --- When you’re ready to sign a contract, it’s important to know and understand every detail. Whether in electronic or written format, today’s purchase agreements are often extensive and full of intricacies. The Porch Light Team is well-versed and detail oriented and will guide you every step of the way.
Our goal is to develop a partnership for the future. The basis for our success and continued career in real estate is referrals. The best compliment is recommending your friends, relatives and neighbors to us when they are looking to buy or sell. This emphasis gives our team a strong incentive to make clients happy and satisfied.
About RE/MAX and RE/MAX Advantage Plus
- RE/MAX is the industry leader in real estate. On average, RE/MAX agents outsell those from other national real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2014 REAL Trends 500 report.
- For the past five consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey.
- RE/MAX is built on a foundation of unparalleled customer service—focusing on education, drive, and experience.
- RE/MAX is more than just a business; the RE/MAX guiding values are incorporated into our agents’ lives. A pillar of Re/Max’s success is the company’s emphasis on community service. RE/MAX agents have been continually recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors' Good Neighbor Award program.
- RE/MAX Advantage Plus began in March of 2002. Since its inception, RE/MAX Advantage Plus has achieved growth year over year, and is consistently recognized by RE/MAX for its outstanding accomplishments, including “outstanding office reputation” and “Broker of the Year” for the years of 2007-2012.
RE/MAX Advantage Plus is proud to be a sponsor for the Children's Miracle Network®. Our agents can elect to make a donation to this charity; and as a company, we are a very large sponsor and contributor. RE/MAX Advantage Plus believes that giving back to our communities is more than a need, it is an obligation we take seriously.
Dorothy is an active community participant. A proud parent of four kids that went through Lakeville schools, she has contributed her time and effort to a multitude of activities, including the soccer, speech, and dance teams. She also is involved in the Burnsville Breakfast Rotary's volunteer work and fundraising events. Recently Dorothy has also begun participating in 5Ks on a family team for a variety of causes.
RE/MAX Advantage Plus emphasizes education development. The agents hold many levels of education, and strive to learn through continuing education programs. Dorothy is a licensed Realtor in the state of Minnesota. In addition, she is also a designated Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), as well as a designated Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE). Dorothy plans to continue working on earning additional designations in the future, as well as keep up with changes in regulations that impact buyers and sellers today.
Dorothy has lived in Burnsville with her husband for nearly thirty years. A transplant from northern Iowa, Dorothy holds a Bachelor's Degree from Mount Mercy College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Dorothy enjoys traveling, exercising (especially biking and hiking), good food and wine, and spending time with her family and friends.
4408 Clover Lane, Eagan, MN 55122
1,621 square feet